IFCI Venture also provides Short-Term Lending to entrepreneurs and corporates, to facilitate business growth.
- Loan amount - Rs. 2-10 crore.
- Tenure - up to 36 months.
- Rate of Interest 13-15% p.a. Processing fee - upto 1.5% (upfront).
- Profitability track record of 3-4 years.
- Adequate cash flows and Security of - 2.25- 3 times of finance amount by way of:
- First/pari-passu basis charge on the assets of the company financed through lending/any other charge on the assets of the company as negotiated with the borrower.
- In case of loans required by listed companies, security may be in the form of pledge of free shares (without lock-in period) in Demat form.
- Personal guarantee of promoter.
- Post dated cheques with regard to principle and interest repayment.
Investment would be made in companies rated 4 or above in accordance to the Small & Medium Enterprises Rating Agency (SMERA) Rating Scale or in accordance with the internal criteria.
- Unqualified segments for investment
- Promoters categorized as 'willful defaulters' list by RBI
- Industries producing or consuming Ozone depleting substances
- Companies engaged in the business of tobacco, Cigarette, gutkha, wine, lottery, gambling, casino etc.
The eligibility for all the Investments/ Loans shall be decided at sole and absolute discretion of IFCI Venture.
IFCI Venture has adopted a fair practice code. The file can be viewed at: